Calories in Deli - Chicken Breast
About 142 grams.
About 142 grams.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126||Calories from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Low Calorie Density
There is 126 calories in 142 grams of Deli - Chicken Breast. With 85 calories per 100 grams, this food would be considered a Low calorie density food. A Low calorie density usually indicate that you can consume a larger amount of food with less calories and are usually good choices when dieting.
Deli - Chicken Breast is Medium in carbohydrates, High in proteins and Medium in fats. You can look at the macronutrients graph below for a detailed ratio.
With 3 grams of "Net carbohydrates" per 100 grams, it must be consumed with moderation if you are following a Keto or Ketosis diet.
Related Searches breast chicken deli
Processed meat is unhealthy and has been linked to cancer, obesity, and heart disease. It includes all kinds of lunch meats or Deli cuts. Because of their convenience, they are widely popular.
Deli chicken breast benefits
Deli chicken breast is the better option of the lot as it is lean meat and has better nutritional value than other deli cuts.
- They are processed meat
- High in sodium
- Contain unhealthy preservatives
- Bad for your heart
- Risk of diabetes, cancer
For weight loss
They are loaded with calories and fat and if you are not interested in adding anything extra to your waist line then it is better you avoid this.
An amazing lunch recipe
- arugula-1/2 cup
- lemon juice-1/4 teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- whole-wheat tortilla-1 8-inch
- whole-grain mustard-1/4 teaspoon
- feta cheese-1 tablespoon
- Deli chicken breast slices
- 1/4 pear, sliced
- dried cranberries-1 teaspoon
- Toss the arugula with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a mixing dish.
- Spread mustard on one whole-wheat tortilla, and top it with crumbled feta cheese.
- Place the deli chicken breast slices on top of the cheese-and-mustard-topped tortilla; top with pear slices.
- Roll the arugula-wrapped pear securely. Sprinkle with dried cranberries. With a toothpick, secure the wrap and cut it in half.
Food with similar macronutrients
Turkey - Deli Sliced
Black Forest Ham
Sole - Fish
Beef Franks - 97% Fat Free
Ham - Deli Sliced
Chicken Breast - Canned in water
Crayfish - Crawfish
Egg Beaters Original - Cooked No Added Fat