Calories in Chicken - Baked - Drumstick - Skinless
Serving Size 2 drumstick (about 142 g)
Serving Size 2 drumstick (about 142 g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 223||Calories from Fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
There is 223 calories in 142 grams of Chicken Baked. With 157 calories per 100 grams, this food would be considered a Medium calorie density food.
Chicken Baked is Very Low in carbohydrates, High in proteins and Medium in fats. You can look at the macronutrients graph below for a detailed ratio.
With 0 grams of "Net carbohydrates" per 100 grams, it is a good choice you are following a Keto or Ketosis diet.
Related Searches skinless drumstick chicken baked
Nutrients and how much we eat of it play an important role on our health and body composition. To learn more on theses, check our blog posts on Proteins, Carbohydrates and Fats.
How to cook great food even on a budget
When fast food businesses chew into our society with their trendy, high-calorie cuisine, it is up to adults to protect our children from the negative consequences of unhealthy eating.
It is a common misconception that making a wonderful dinner requires a lot of money, and cooking decent meals on a budget might be tough. However, this is completely incorrect. Even on a tight budget, you can prepare a variety of delicious foods. However, if you want to cook healthy, your kitchen has to be refreshed:
- Junk food like chips, candy, and soda are the biggest enemies that hinder your health goals. these foods make your children obese and bring on serious health problems in their lives. so these food items need to go inside the dustbin
- say no to processed food and strip your fridge clean if you have any inside. processed food is the ultimate enemy of health because they are made with chemicals and you don't know how it will impact your life.
- When it comes to eating healthy, go for clean/whole foods rather than stacking your cart with pre-packaged processed products. switching to Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, meats, nuts, legumes, and so on are all superior choices.
- If you are opting for healthy eating then stacking your cart with pre-packaged processed food is not an option. you need to switch your preferences to other healthier options like fruits, vegetables, whole grain, mixed nuts, etc.
- switch from red meat to white meat. Red meat is not good for health and by opting for white meat like fish and chicken will be a great choice. You can also go for seafood which is really healthy.
- Another frugal way to cook great food on a budget is to freeze your fresh produce. make sure that you use them within the day and not more than 2.
White meat like chicken can be baked, grilled, broiled or cooked in the oven. It is a good source of protein and low in calories. Make your meal colourful by adding vegetables to it.
You can use the chicken-baked drumstick and prepare some delicious gravy and have it with rice or bread of your choice.
This way you can make your meal colourful by adding vegetables. For example, baked chicken drumsticks with gravy, broccoli/cauliflower and carrots and cherry tomatoes. The whole idea already tastes good.
Recipe for chicken drumstick skinless
Ingredients you need:
- 12 chicken drumsticks, skinless
- a quarter cup olive oil
- 1 small orange and 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp. horseradish mustard
- 1 big garlic clove, smashed
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine the marinade ingredients. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes or more.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a big rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (just for cleaning purposes) and set a baking/cooling rack on top. Alternatively, use two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet.
- Place the drumsticks on a rack after removing them from the marinade.
- 45 minutes in the oven, flipping once after 35 minutes. (An interior temperature of 165° F is recommended.
Food with similar macronutrients
Cube Steak Top Sirloin
Ground Beef - 97% Lean
Turkey - Light Meat - With Skin
Turkey - Dark Meat - No Skin
Pork Loin Roast
Chicken - Baked - Breast
Veal - Loin
Chicken - Shredded Light Meat - No Skin
Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets