Calories in Chicken Pot Pie Deli
About 120 grams.
About 120 grams.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 242||Calories from Fat 198|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bad Fat Source
There is 242 calories in 120 grams of Chicken Pot Pie Deli. With 195 calories per 100 grams, this food would be considered a Medium calorie density food.
Chicken Pot Pie Deli is Medium in carbohydrates, Medium in proteins and High in fats. You can look at the macronutrients graph below for a detailed ratio.
With 18 grams of "Net carbohydrates" per 100 grams, it not safe to consume if you are following a Keto or Ketosis diet.
Related Searches pot chicken deli pie
Chicken pot pie is a popular dish that is also sold across the deli counters. As it is a full meal in itself, you can serve it with a fresh salad and drinks on the table. It cannot be considered a healthy choice.
Pros and cons of chicken pot pie deli
- protein from chicken and the vegetables
- Easy dinner or lunch from the deli counters
- High in sodium
- source of bad fat
- Not suitable for individuals who are not interested in consuming too many calories and carbohydrates in their diet
- Too much of eating this dish can spike your cholesterol levels
If you want to have a healthy eating pattern then avoiding foods from the deli counters is a good start. Make a good recipe from scratch at home with some healthy ingredients.
Food with similar macronutrients
French Onion Soup Bites
Chicken Pot Pie
Jack in the Box - Regular Taco
Turkey Pot Pie
Cheese & Green Chile Tamales
Evol Tuffle Parmesan Mac & Cheese
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Steam Pork Dumpling
Pupusas Green Chile